How do I set up POP or IMAP e-mail on a BlackBerry?
- From the BlackBerry home screen, click BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account.
- Type your e-mail address and password, and then click Next.
- Your BlackBerry will try to set up your e-mail account automatically. If setup completes successfully, skip to the next step. If your e-mail account can't be configured automatically, do the following:
- a.Click I will provide the settings to add this email account.
- b.Scroll down, and then click Next.
- c.Select Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP), and then click Next.
- e.Scroll down and type the name of your e-mail server. Click Next.
- Click OK to complete the setup.